Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MESSAGE #44 - MORE MAGNETS!

I held back yesterday, I gave you only some of the quotes on the magnets on my fridge.

I’ll give you more of mine IF you give my some of yours . . .

“Recent studies prove that I don’t have to be reasonable.”

“I have an open mind, but it’s closed for repairs.”

“I never met a diet I couldn’t break!”

"DIET: A short period of starvation followed by a gain of five pounds.”

“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”

“Stop DOING just for this moment.” – Sark

“Luck is being prepared for opportunity when it comes.”

“My reality check just bounced.”

“Every time I hear the word ‘exercise,’ I wash my mouth out with chocolate.”

“Some people go through life standing at the complaint counter.”

“Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you’re abusing the privilege!”

“When your ship comes in, don’t be waiting at the airport.”

“There is no right way to do a wrong thing.”

And the one quote I would love to have on a magnet . . .

“Be at the right place, at the right time, and do the right thing.” – Coach Oliver Gelston

Now it’s your turn. Leave your quotes here.

One more thing . . .

What’s a great quote?

A GREAT QUOTE is one that makes you laugh, makes you cry, or makes you think!

To hear Muhammad Ali’s advice for you, call Success Hotline (973.743.4690) today.

Rob Gilbert