Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MESSAGE #43 -- IT'S TIME TO GET PERSONAL!

I’ve been doing this blog for more than a month and I’m totally amazed how few of you ever leave messages. If it weren’t for my good friend ED SMITH, I’d feel isolated!!!

Now it’s your chance and I want to get personal.

I want you to share some of your deepest darkest secrets. Oh, you don’t have to leave your real name, but you do have to tell the truth.

Here’s the question:

WHAT “QUOTES” OR SAYINGS OR PRAYERS DO YOUR HAVE ON YOUR REFRIGERATOR?

To break the ice, here are my refrigerator magnets:

“Passion makes perfect.”

“Fake it until you feel it.”

“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot

“I’d give up chocolate – but I’m no quitter!”

“Grant me patience Lord, but HURRY!”

“God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I’m so far behind, I’ll never die.”

“Leadership is the ability to hide your panic from others.”

“We treat this world as though we had a spare in the trunk.”

“If you are happy, notify your face.”

“The only trouble with resisting temptation is that you may never get another chance.”

No refrigerator magnets??? OK . . . I’ll settle for material from bulletin boards or posters.

I know that Ed Smith will share. Will you??? All you have to do is click right here.

If you want an easy, effortless, FREE way that will get almost anything you want, call Success Hotline (973.743.4690) TODAY.

One more . . .

The Ten Most Powerful Two-Letter Words:

“If it is to be it is up to me.”

Rob Gilbert