Friday, May 11, 2007

MESSAGE #39 - I NEED YOUR HELP TODAY!

If I have a penny and you have a penny and we exchange pennies – you still have a penny and I still have a penny. BUT, if I have an idea and you have an idea and we exchange ideas – you now have two ideas and I have two ideas!

Whenever Joe Girard went to a wedding he always counted the number of people who were there.

Joe discovered that the average wedding had 250 people.

Why did Joe do this? Because Joe was obsessed. He was a car salesman and he wanted to sell more cars than anyone in the world.

He developed “Joe Girard’s Law of 250.” All of us have 250 friends, colleagues, relatives, neighbors, etc. . .

Whenever Joe was selling one person a car, he wanted to do a great job because Joe knew that person had a network of 250 people who could also become his customers.

It worked.

Joe Girard has sold more cars and trucks than anyone ever.

I want to use “Joe Girard’s Law of 250” today.

I have this IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. I want to get my book, How To Have Fun Without Failing Out: 430 Tips from a College Professor, to the #1 position on Amazon.Com today.

Is this probable? NO.

Is this possible? YES!

If I buy a copy and you buy a copy . . . it’s not going to happen.

BUT if you tap into your network of 250 friends, colleagues, etc. . . if you call people, if you email them . . . then just maybe we can make this happen.

But it has to happen TODAY!

Please help me out.

Go to Amazon.Com right now and order a few copies. And tell your “network of 250” to do it too.

My book is the perfect high school graduation present for anyone going to college.

It’s required reading for anyone in college who hopes to graduate.

And it’s a must-read for anyone paying for someone else to go to college.

PLEASE HELP ME TODAY!

I appreciate it,


Rob Gilbert