Thursday, May 10, 2007

MESSAGE #38 - I NEED YOUR HELP TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

I love hearing stories.

I love telling stories.

I love collecting stories.

But most of all, I love sharing stories.

I’ve been doing this my whole life.

Tonight at midnight, I’m going
to open up my treasure chest
of stories and tell you my

24 GREATEST STORIES OF ALL TIME!

Here’s what I’m going to do . . .

Starting tonight at midnight on my
Success Hotline (973.743.4690),
I’m going to change the message
every hour on-the-hour.

Every hour for 24 straight hours,
there’ll be a new story for you.

Among the stories you’ll hear . . .

- Bill wants to hear Coach Lou Holz’s story about Nelly
- Jay wants to hear about Mr. D’Amato story
- Ralph from Bergen County wants to hear the Henry Peterson story
- I’ll tell “The Touch of the Master’s Hand” for Ann
- Amy wants to hear “The Cookie Thief”

What story do you want me to tell? Call the hotline today and tell me what story you want to hear. Or email your request to: sendmeastory@aol.com

THE 24-HOUR STORY-TELLING MARATHON
STARTS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

Why am I doing this???

Very simply, I want to provide a gentle reminder for
you to order my book from Amazon.Com on Friday.

I’ve been told
if I can get 1,000 people to order
the book on the same day,
my ratings can get to #1.

THE KEY THING IS FOR
EVERYONE TO ORDER
ON THE SAME DAY.

TOMORROW (FRIDAY) IS THE DAY!

THE BOOK:

How to Have Fun Without Failing Out:
430 Tips from a College Professor

by Rob Gilbert, Ph.D.

THE RATINGS:
Wednesday’s Amazon.com rating: 414,514
Thursday’s Amazon.Com rating 167,581
Friday’s Amazon.Com rating: #1 (with your help!)

Thank you,

Thank you,

Thank you,


Rob Gilbert