Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MESSAGE #176 - I’M GOING TO GET YOU TO LAUGH . . . OR CHUCKLE . . . OR SMILE!

I’ll bet you that you can’t read the following without laughing or giggling or smiling.

Here goes. Try to keep a straight face!

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” -- Mark Twain

“How come it’s a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your two cents’ worth in? Somebody’s making a penny.” – Steven Wright

“Coffee just isn’t my cup of tea.” – Samuel Goldwyn

“One nice thing about egotists – they don’t talk much about other people.” -- Lucille S. Harper

“I took a lie detector test the other day. No, I didn’t.” – Steven Wright

“I would have given my right arm to have been a pianist.” – Bobby Robson

“I refuse to join any club that would have me for a member.” – Groucho Marx

“Have you ever noticed? Anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.” – George Carlin

“When we played softball, I’d steal second, feel guilty and go back.” – Woody Allen

“With my dog I don’t get no respect. He keeps barking at the front door. He don’t want to go out. He wants me to leave.” – Rodney Dangerfield”

“Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel.” – Yogi Berra

“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous – everyone hasn’t met me yet.” – Rodney Dangerfield