Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MESSAGE #170 - AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

DEDICATED TO THE GREAT ED AGRESTA

As a motivational speaker, what do I want from my audiences?

Laughter? Sure.

Applause? Of course.

A standing ovation? Absolutely.

But, there’s one thing I want more than all of these things put together...

I WANT GASPS!!!

A gasp is the ultimate compliment.

There’s nothing like telling a story or showing a video that gets a gasp.

I spend tons of time reading books, searching the web, and listening to tapes – trying to find stories that’ll make you gasp

I do the same thing with YouTube looking for videos.

I’m a prospector for gasps.

PLEASE READ THIS: No matter how much time I put in, my best stories and videos come from YOU!!!

The listeners to Success Hotline, the readers of this blog, and my students at Montclair State University have given me my best “gasp” material.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

The best present you can ever give me is a story or a video that has “gasp” potential. Please keep them coming.

Over the years, there’s been one person who has given me more “gasp” material than anyone else. That person is the GREAT ED AGRESTA.

Ed did it again yesterday.

He spoke in two of my classes at Montclair State and he showed a video that got all of us to gasp.

Here’s the video . . .





Thanks, Ed . . .

Rob