Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MESSAGE #15 - HOW I MOTIVATE MYSELF... MY "SECRET" WEAPONS!

Did you wake up TOO MOTIVATED today?

Nobody ever said, “Turn off that Tony Robbins CD, I’m too motivated!”

I’ve never met anyone who was too motivated.
I’ve never been too motivated myself.

Motivational speakers like to say that motivation is like taking a shower. It feels good and it refreshes you, but you’re going to have to take a new one every single day!

You have to brush your teeth every single day.
You have to eat every single day.
You have to sleep every single day.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO MOTIVATE

YOURSELF EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I don’t know about you, but I need help motivating myself.
Personally, I use phone hotlines.

I call . . . I listen to a recorded message . . . I feel better.

It’s that simple.

Now I’m going to share with you my “secret weapons.”

Here are the PHONE HOTLINES that I call.

They all are recorded messages (usually two to three minutes long). They all are available 24/7/365. They all have messages that change every single day. They all are FREE. And they are all GREAT!

Here’s the HALL OF FAME OF MOTIVATIONAL HOTLINES:

SUCCESS HOTLINE: (973) 743-4690
COACH ED AGRESTA’S POWER THOUGHTS: (609) 660-8156
COACH MIKE TULLY’S PEPTALK: (973) 696-6743
DAVID DeNOTARIS’ DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE: (973) 571-0999
RAY MILLER’S STRESS RELIEF HOTLINE: (973) 777-4127

That’s how I get my “jump-start.” How about you?

What do you do to motivate yourself???

I want you to share your BEST motivational resources on this BLOG.

If you look at the end of today’s message, it will say,

“Posted by Rob Gilbert at 7:30AM. Comments.”

Oh, there’ll be a number before “Comments.”

If you click on “Comments,” you’ll be able to leave a message.

Here’s what I want YOU to do . . .

What motivates you??? What other blogs do you read? What websites do you visit?

What are the great books, articles, videos, & CDs (cassettes) that you’ve used to help you motivate yourself over the years?

What motivational quotes do you keep posted on your desk?

If you’ve found something helpful, we’ll probably find it helpful.

Only share with us YOUR BEST RESOURCES.

Now it’s your turn, click on “COMMENTS” and let us have your “secret weapons.”


Rob Gilbert