Sunday, April 22, 2007

MESSAGE #20 - HOW TO GET ANYONE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Once upon a time, there was a young woman who had two boyfriends, Bill and Charlie. Both of them were madly in love with her. Every Friday night she would go out with Bill and every Saturday night she had a date with Charlie.

This young woman knew that one day she would marry either Bill or Charlie, but she was in no rush to take the next step. One weekend, everything abruptly changed.

It started on Friday when she was having dinner with Bill. Right before dessert, Bill proposed to her. The woman was so startled that all she could say was, “Let me think about it.” Bill was so disappointed that he took her home immediately.

Saturday night, she had her usual date with Charlie. Right after dessert, Charlie proposed. She was so startled that all she could say was “Let me think about it.” Charlie was so disappointed that he took her home immediately.

Later that night, the woman realized that she had to make the biggest decision of her life. Suddenly, the only person who could help her magically appeared—her Fairy Godmother.

The young woman explained her dilemma and asked the Fairy Godmother if she could help. “Of course I can help,” the Fairy Godmother said. “Here’s what you have to do. Get a sheet of paper and a pen. Next, figure out the one thing you love most about being with Bill and write it down. Then, figure out the one thing you love most about being with Charlie and write it down. Then read what you wrote about Bill, and read what you wrote about Charlie, close your eyes, and the name of your future husband will magically pop into your mind.”

The woman did exactly what her Fairy Godmother said. When she closed her eyes, the name “Charlie” popped into her mind. The woman was ecstatic! She realized that Charlie was the right choice.

Just then her Fairy Godmother reappeared and asked, “Did my magic work?”

“Oh, it worked like a charm and I discovered that I’m going to marry Charlie.”

The Fairy Godmother wanted to know what she had written about Bill.

“When I’m with Bill, he makes me feel like he is the most wonderful person in the whole world.” The Fairy Godmother was confused. “I don’t understand,” she said. “You wrote that when you’re with Bill, you feel like he’s the most wonderful person in the whole world. So why are you going to marry Charlie?”

“Oh, that’s easy,” the woman replied, “When I’m with Charlie, he makes me feel like I AM the most wonderful person in the whole world.”


Give me a call at Success Hotline (973.743.4690),


Rob Gilbert