Friday, June 1, 2007

MESSAGE #60 - ADVICE FROM A GENIUS

Albert Einstein was one of the greatest minds of all time. But, believe it or not, he did not do well in college.

Here’s some of his advice for you ...

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

“I have no particular talent; I am merely extremely inquisitive.”

“I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.”

EINSTEIN’S FORMULA FOR SUCCESS: A = X + Y + Z

A = success
X = work
Y = play
Z = keeping your mouth shut

From the book: How To Have Fun Without Failing Out: 430 Tips from a College Professor by Dr. Rob Gilbert

Einstein was a genius.

BUT -- you’re a genius too!!!

Tragically, most of us never learn this in school.

We all are born geniuses.

Unfortunately, geniuses are born and then unmade.

You don’t believe me? You don’t believe that you’re a genius???

Do me a favor – if you don’t believe me at least give me A CHANCE TO PROVE IT TO YOU. Give me a chance to prove that you’re a genius. I won’t just tell you – I’ll show you.

Here’s what will happen:

You’ll effortlessly memorize a 32-digit number in less than three minutes.

You’ll learn a formula that will make you more creative instantly.

You’ll learn how to juggle in less than 12 minutes. GUARANTEED!

AND IT’S FREE!!!

I’LL BE CONDUCTING A free WORKSHOP ON COLLEGE SUCCESS:

DATE: THIS SUNDAY – JUNE 3, 2007

TIME: 1:30 TO 3:00 pm

PLACE: DIVINE INSPIRATIONS BOOKSTORE, 217 Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ

COST: $0.00 (FREE)

QUESTIONS: (973) 562-5844

GUARANTEE: You’ll discover that you’re a genius.

Hope to see you there.

If you have any questions for me: email me at sendmeastory@aol.com