Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MESSAGE #149 - I AM PSYCHIC AND I CAN PROVE IT!

If you’re about to take on a difficult task or project, here are my

TWO PREDICTIONS

Before I get to the predictions, let’s talk about what is difficult.

What’s difficult???

Well, it’s different for each one of us.

What is easy for some of us, may be difficult for others.

What’s difficult for you?

. Graduating from college?

. Sticking to a diet?

. Exercising every day?

. Getting that promotion?

. Stopping smoking?

OK, here are my two predictions about doing something difficult . . .

Prediction #1: It will be difficult.

Prediction #2: IT WILL BE WORTH IT!

Here’s some psychic advice: When you find that Prediction #1 is coming true -- make sure to remember Prediction #2!

Your trusty psychic,

Rob Gilbert