Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MESSAGE #128 - MY SUNDAY MORNING DRUG

Many Sunday mornings I wake up totally unmotivated.

I wait for the feeling of lethargy to pass.

It doesn’t.

Then I remember my secret weapon – Dr. Robert Schuller.

I’ve been watching Reverend Schuller and his “Hour of Power” for years. Once I even heard him preach in person at the Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, California.

Reverend Schuller is a gifted clergyman and he is also one of the world’s greatest motivational speakers.

Dr. Schuller coined the term “possibility thinker.”

So if some Sunday morning . . . you wake up totally unmotivated and the feeling doesn’t pass . . . turn on the “Hour of Power.” I guarantee you’ll hear a great motivational sermon.

Here’s a creed from Reverend Schuller that I love . . .

THE POSSIBILITY’S THINKERS CREED

When faced with a mountain,
I WILL NOT QUIT!
I will keep on striving
until
I climb over,
find a pass through,
tunnel underneath,
or
simply stay
and
turn the mountain
into a gold mine
with God’s help!