Monday, August 13, 2007

MESSAGE #132 - NO MATTER WHAT

This is the fourth installment in the special series, “The Most Important Decision You’ll Ever Make.”

It was Mr. D’Amato’s 95th birthday.

As he did every year on his birthday, he went to his doctor for a physical.

After the routine examination, the doctor went over the results.

“Mr. D’Amato, you’re in better shape than I am and I’m half your age. What’s your secret?”

“Well Doc, I walk five miles every day.”

“You walk five miles every single day?”

“I’ve walked every single day for 50 years?”

“Fifty years??? Mr. D’Amato what do you do when it rains?”

“I put on a rain coat.”

Anyone can stay motivated for five minutes.

But how many people can stay motivated for five days, five weeks, five months or five years?

Mr. D’Amato stayed motivated for 50 years!

That’s being “INTO IT!”

Being “INTO IT” means that you do it n.m.w.

N.M.W. = No Matter What

Rob Gilbert