Monday, November 19, 2007

MESSAGE #230 - READY . . . SET . . .

I know something about you . . .

I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW.

You’re not like most people.

You’re very smart.
You’re very intelligent.
You’re very inquisitive.

That’s the good news.

Want the bad news?

You’re too smart.
You’re too intelligent.
You’re too inquisitive.

You think you’re going to
solve your problems by
KNOWING more.

Wrong.

You already know enough.

You’re going to solve your problems by

DOING MORE!

Here’s what I mean:

You know exactly what you have to do to lose weight.
You know exactly what to do to get better grades.
You know exactly what you have to do to ______________ (You fill in the blanks.).

Your problem isn’t knowing – IT’S DOING.

That’s my problem too.

I know HOW to exercise.
I know HOW to diet.
I know HOW to pay bills on time.

My biggest problem is doing what I already know.

THERE IS A SOLUTION.

I have important message for you about how we can solve this problem.

Call my Success Hotline at (973) 743-4690 today (Monday)
so we can get started.

Rob Gilbert