Friday, November 2, 2007

MESSAGE #213 - FAILURE???

Failure can be seen as a

stumbling block

or a

stepping stone.

The choice is yours.

Here are some thoughts by others

who have already made the choice . . .

“I missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
I’ve lost almost 300 games.
Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to
Take the game-winning shot and missed.
I’ve failed over and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeed.”

Michael Jordan
Pro basketball superstar

* * * * * * * * * * *

A bend in the road is not
the end of the road
unless you fail
to make the turn.

Author unknown

* * * * * * * * * * *

“Failure is not fatal.
Failure should be our teacher . . .
not our undertaker.
It should challenge us to new heights
of accomplishments,
not pull us to new depths
of despair.
From honest failure
can come valuable experience.”

William Arthur Ward (1921-1994)
Educator and writer