Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MESSAGE #739 - LIFE CHANGING

I don’t tell this joke

anymore because

nobody gets it:

“There are three types

of people in the world –

those who can count

and those who can’t.”

Trust me, don’t use it.

There are only two types

of things you’ve ever read –

those that counted

and those that didn’t count.

Question: With all the

reading you’ve done

how much has ever really counted?

What has really helped you?

What has really changed your life?

For me, there have been a few,

just a few, life-changing readings.

But there is one -- just one -- that is

head-and-shoulders

above the rest.

It has changed me forever.

The #1 most-life changing

thing I’ve ever read

is not religious and

is not psychological.

It’s a sales book!

It wasn’t written

by someone famous.

And it’s old.

1947.

And it’s only one chapter

in the book.

Here it is:

Chapter One in

“How I Raised Myself

from Failure to Success in Selling”

by Frank Bettger.

In case you don’t want

to read that chapter,

I’ve recorded it for you.

Just call: 1-(218) 339-4699

Access Code: 769703#

It’s only ten minutes.

I hope it helps you

as much as it has helped me.