Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MESSAGE #37 - ARE YOU GOING TO GO ALL OUT OR HOLD BACK?

Until one is committed,
there is hesitancy,
the chance to draw back,
always ineffectiveness.

Concerning all acts
of initiative (and creation)
there is one elementary truth,
the ignorance of which kills
countless ideas and splendid plans:

That the moment
one definitely commits oneself,
then Providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur
to help one that would never
otherwise have occurred.

A whole stream of events
issues from the decision,
raising in one’s favor all manner
of unforeseen incidents and meetings
and material assistance,
which no man could have dreamed
would have come his way.

I have learned a deep respect
for one of Goethe’s couplets:

Whatever you can do,
or dream you can — BEGIN IT!
Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.

W.H. Murray, mountain climber

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I NEED YOUR HELP!

GOOD NEWS! A few weeks ago, my new book on college success --

How to Have Fun Without Failing Out --

was published by HCI (the publishers of Chicken Soup for the Soul).

BAD NEWS. I just checked the Amazon.Com website.
My book is rated: #414,514.
That means 414,513 are selling better than my college success book is!

Sad story.

But . . . I take number as a challenge. The challenge is to go from #414,514 to #1.

Is this probable? No.

Is this possible? YES!

Here’s where I need your help.

I’m asking all my readers and Success Hotline callers
to order a copy of HOW TO HAVE FUN WITHOUT FAILING OUT
this Friday from Amazon.Com. Don’t buy it from a bookstore or from another website. Go to Amazon.Com.

The book costs $11.66 plus shipping.

Please help me!

Rob Gilbert


P.S. Let me tell you the truth. If I buy a book and you buy a book, this book will never get to #1 on Friday . . .

BUT . . . if I use THE LAW OF 250 and you USE THE LAW OF 250 then just maybe…

What is THE LAW OF 250? Call Success Hotline at 973.743.4690 to find out!