Sunday, October 19, 2008

MESSAGE #561 - QUOTES FROM A MARTIAL ARTS MASTER


All the following quotes are attributed to

Steve DeMasco, Kung Fu Master . . .


“What do you want in life?

That’s the real question,

because once you know that,

and once you have a goal,

you have a direction.”


“Perspective means taking

a step back and realizing

that we are all just little

fish in a very big pond.”


“Every time I feel that

I’m losing my focus,

I ask myself one question:

What am I trying to accomplish?”


“Discipline usually involves

doing the things you don’t want to do.”


“I cannot tell you that having discipline

will guarantee success, but I can tell you

that the lack of it guarantees failure.”


“Remember to take the journey

step by step,

moment by moment.

There are no shortcuts.”


SOURCE

“Awakenings”

Danielle & Olivier Follmi