Monday, November 5, 2007

MESSAGE # 216 - GOD SPEAKS - THE MYSTERY!!!

Back in 1998, there was a mystery in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area. Quotes attributed to God were showing up on billboards all around the area.

Here’s the rest of the story . . .

An anonymous client approached a Ft. Lauderdale-based advertising agency. This person wanted to create an advertising campaign that would attract people who used to be devoted to a religion, but have since drifted.

The mystery person initially invested $150,000.

As you might guess, the billboards quickly attracted world-wide attention.

All the billboards were very simple – white letters on a black background.

Here is a sampling of the messages from God:


I’ve missed you.
-- God



Lost?
-- God


Don’t make me
come down there.
-- God


If we don’t communicate,
you haven’t got a prayer.
-- God


If you can’t hear me,
maybe you’re not listening.
-- God


Right,
wrong,
choose.
-- God


I heard your prayer;
I just don’t care
who wins the game.
-- God


Ditto
the lottery.
-- God


Your children
will inherit your values.
-- God


You know,
“Bless you” doesn’t have to be
preceded by a sneeze.
--God


Those who preach hate
aren’t speaking for me.
-- God


I have big plans for you.
--God


For more messages and an up-date go to www.GodSpeaks.com