Sunday, November 23, 2008

MESSAGE #597 - GOYA

“I want a nurturing relationship, but . . .”
“I want a fulfilling career, but . . .”
“I want to be healthier, but . . .”
“I want to be happier, but . . .”

IT’S TIME TO GET OFF OUR BUTS!

When faced with an exciting new opportunity,
one that might expand our capabilities
and move us ever-closer to living our dreams,
we respond with one of two three-letter words:
YES or BUT.
(Yes, some have merged them into YES-BUT,
but they really mean BUT.)
When used in a sentence, BUT means,
“Ignore all that good-sounding stuff
that came before -- here comes the truth.”

“I’m excited about my new exercise program, but . . .”
“I’m really concerned about the environment, but . . .”
“I know how important it is to love myself, but . . .”

Getting off our buts sounds very nice,
BUT HOW DO WE GET OFF OUR BUTS???
Simple. Just . . .
DO IT!

SOURCE

Book: “DO IT!”
Author: Peter McWilliams

P.S. GOYA???
Get
Off
Your
Anatomy