Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MESSAGE #586 - TEN LIFE-CHANGING PHRASES

You can change your life
by changing the words
that you use.

Rich DeVos has based
his enormously successful
career on being positive.

What has he done?

He’s the co-founder of Amway
and is currently the chairman
of the NBA’s Orlando Magic.

His newest book is
“Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People.”

From the dust jacket of the book:
“Simply by adding these phrases
into your daily conversations you
can help to build relationships,
motivate achievement, instill
confidence, and change attitudes
in your work and family life.”

Want to know these phrases are?

Here you go . . .

TEN POWERFUL PHRASES
FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE
Rich DeVos

1. “I’m wrong.”
2. “I’m sorry.”
3. “You can do it.”
4. “I believe in you.”
5. “I’m proud of you.”
6. “Thank you.”
7. “I need you.”
8. “I trust you.”
9. “I respect you.”
10. “I love you.”

Now that you know them – USE THEM! You can do it.
Thank you for reading.