Monday, October 1, 2007

MESSAGE #182 - HOW COKE AND PEPSI CAN MOTIVATE YOU!

I’ve been writing this blog since April.

If you’re new and you haven’t figure out what this all about – let me tell you.

My job is to get a new motivational/inspirational message to you every single day.

You job is to read it, digest it, implement it, and maybe even respond to it.

So what’s the big deal?

HERE’S MY GUARANTEE TO YOU: If you read this blog on a daily basis . . . something life-changing will happen.

Oh, I’m not sure exactly when it will happen. Maybe today or tomorrow . . . maybe next week or next month or next year . . . but one of these days you’re going to read a message or see a video THAT’S GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

One quote or one story or one video or one thought or one idea . . .

it only takes one.

Just one will make all the difference in the world.

How do I know this is true?

The listeners to Success Hotline have been telling me it’s true for years.

The right quote or story at the right time.

Just recently someone told me that this quote changed their life:

Be at the right place,

at the right time,

and do the right thing.

--Coach Ollie Gelston

Someone else told me the following idea helped them lose weight:

Just because you’re hungry doesn’t mean that you have to eat. Be comfortable being uncomfortable.

Why will this blog work for you? For the same reason advertising works.

I know you know what Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola are. Do you keep seeing and hearing Coke and Pepsi ads all over the place? So why do they keep advertising?

It’s called spaced repetition.

When the same (or similar) messages are played over and over again at spaced intervals they will change your brain. It will change the way you think.

If Coke and Pepsi ads influence you to buy sugared water . . . listening to positive, motivational messages will influence you to become more positive and motivated.

Simple but powerful.

I promise to do my job on a daily basis if you promise to do yours.

I have more to say about this . . . call Success Hotline at (973)743-4690 and we’ll continue . . .

Thanks,

Rob Gilbert