Tuesday, July 31, 2007

MESSAGE #120 - DON'T SETTLE!

I don’t know most of the readers of this blog or the callers to Success Hotline.

Even though I don’t know you – I do know something about you. And this is the one thing that almost all my readers and callers have in common.

Here’s what I know about you: There’s something inside you that wants to

GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

I don’t know what level you’re on. You might be a beginner or an expert. You might be a rookie or a veteran. You might work for the company or own the company. IT DOESN’T MATTER! There’s a burning desire inside you that wants to

GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

I love people who have this “get-to-the-next-level” type of burning desire. I love people who have taken their craft to the next level. Michael Jordan did. The Beatles did. Oprah Winfrey did.

That’s why I’m a big fan of Terry Fator’s. He’s a ventriloquist who also does impressions. Or he’s an impressionist who’s also a ventriloquist. In either case, he’s a master of what he does. He’s taken it to the next level.

Don’t settle – take it to the next level! For a great tip on how to do this – call Success Hotline today at (973) 743-4690 . . .


Rob Gilbert

P.S. You might know Terry Fator from America’s Got Talent. If you want to see someone taking it to the next level . . . just click here.