Monday, June 2, 2008

MESSAGE #426 - THE ABSOLUTE SECRET TO SUCCESS

Once upon a time,
there was a
chicken and a pig
who were the best of friends.

They lived in a very poor
town where no one ever
seemed to have enough food.

One day, the chicken
had an idea
how to help the poor,
hungry townspeople.

She approached her
friend the pig and said,
“I know how we could help
everyone in town.”

“What could we do?”
questioned the pig.

“Well, I could give the
eggs I lay and you
could make some of your big
body into a ham so that we
could have ham and eggs
breakfast for all the poor,
needy people,” the chicken
explained.

“I understand your concern,”
answered the pig, “but
what is just a donation for yo
is a total commitment for me!”

Let’s talk about you . . .
when you go to work or school,
do you “donate” your
time or do you
totally commit
yourself?

Total commitment is the absolute
secret of success.

Totally commit – it won’t kill you!

Rob Gilbert